Victory Africa Ministries is governed by seven board members who have wide and varied qualifications and experiences to manage the organization. The following are some of the qualifications and experiences of the board members;
Doctor Edward Kanyesigye, Chairman
- Doctor of Intercultural Studies
- Master of Arts in Global Leadership
- Diploma in Business Management – Graduated 1998
- Certificate in Christian service – 1996
- Management positions held for 11 years 1998 – 2009,
- Edward oversees and mentors 30 Pentecostal churches
- Edward is a founding member of Victory Africa Ministries
- Held key position of chairman since the formation of the organization.
Robert Peter Besigye,
Robert is a qualified Secondary school teacher. He graduated in 1996 with a Bachelor of Education. He has served in various schools and held different responsibilities as a teacher.
Monday Richard Kakye, Member
Richard’s current qualification includes Diploma in Accountancy Richard has been working as an accountant for the last fourteen years. His roles were at Kigezi College Butobere and Kigezi High school. He has also held Youth Leadership and Eldership roles in the church and local Council 1 Chairman in the community of Kabale.
Peace Kanyesigye, Services Director
Peace holds a BA in Social Work and Socal Administration. She has been in leadership positions since 1986. Peace is a small business owner/operator and provides excellent inter personal skills to the organization.
Pastor George Kankonge is the pastor at Full Gospel Church Kabale. George has wide experience in Christian leadership. He has a wide knowledge of financial management.